Educator's Talk for Parents- What Kids Need to Know About Sex!
It is important to start talking about sexuality with children from a young
age. The issues only get more complex as they get older! This powerpoint
presentation is for educators to present to parents of children, from birth to
adolescence. It stresses that rather than having one big "sex talk" when kids
approach adolescence, to take moments where they can introduce information
about sex and sexuality into their lives over time.
The presentation comes on CD and has approximately 50 slides, and was developed by a sex therapist and certified sex educator.
The presentation is designed for educators to inform parents on a number of
ADD TO CART
- Why talking about sex to their children is important
- How the landscape of sexuality today is different for them
- How parents are sexuality educators!
- The role of parents versus teachers as educators for sexuality information
- The starting point for discussing sexuality
- How to answer "Where do babies come from?" from a cognitive developmental
- What kids are experiencing with their bodies at what ages
- What information kids need to know about sex and sexuality at what ages
- Using proper terminology
- What is natural development for "sex play" and some red flags
- Information about masturbation
- Protecting kids online
- Tips for how and when to talk to kids about sex